Project management group
Each of the I RUN CLEAN project managers has extensive experience in sport administration, project coordination and working on European Union supported projects.
Project Team Chair
• President of the Agence pour le Développement de l’Athlétisme en Europe (ADAE)
• Member of the European Athletics Executive Board and Chair of the European Athletics I Run Clean Task Force
• Former General Secretary of the International Association of Athletics Federations (now World Athletics)
• Former General Director of the French Athletics Federation
Jean’s responsibilities include overall leadership of the I RUN CLEAN project, coordination with the European Athletics leadership and relations with partners and external supporters.
• Former Head of President’s Cabinet (2015-2020) and Development (2004-2015) for European Athletics
• Former Deputy Development Director for the International Amateur Athletic Federation (now World Athletics)
Bill’s responsibilities include planning and coordination of the I RUN CLEAN project’s five work packages, project reporting and strategic communications.
He also assists with the development of project content the training of I RUN CLEAN ambassadors.
Administration and EU Relations Manager
• Former Head of Territorial Development Policy and Public Partnerships in the Institutional Affairs Department of the French Athletics Federation
• Former Manager of the National Ice Hockey Centre Project for the French Ice Hockey Federation
As Legal Entity Appointed Representative (LEAR) of the project, Cyril’s responsibilities include project administration, logistics and relations with the EU’s Erasmus+ executive agency.
He also manages the Erasmus+ website.